Welcome to UCC Acosta Middle School
UCC Acosta Middle School is a nonprofit technology and skilled-trades focused charter school with an environment that fosters high expectations, hard work, and strong parental involvement that will lead all students to rigorous high schools and colleges and equip them with skills to be competitive in dynamic future job markets.
2023-24 Enrollment Information
Help your child have a successful future and enroll today!
Explore all UCC Acosta has to offer and watch the video below!
Preguntas y respuestas frecuentes
For the 2023-2024 School Year
Private tours are welcome and can be given in English or Spanish!
Contact Dalia Huerta, Director of Family Engagement and Enrollment
SEND AN EMAIL
Register to Attend UCC Acosta Middle School Today!
Complete & Submit Your Application
Review and assemble the required documents
- Most recent report card or progress report for the 2022-2023 academic school year
- The final report card for the 2021-2022 school year, documenting complete grades for all four quarters of the grade level preceding the desired grade level of enrollment at Acosta.
- If the student has a 504 Plan, IEP and/or medical care plan, the most current document should be included.
- Complete and submit the application form.
Complete Your Application
6th - 8th Grade Enrollment Application - English
6th - 8th Grade Enrollment Application - Spanish
* Please Note: These applications are fillable option only, not an electronic submission. Please do not forget you must save it in your drive and send them via email as attachment.
Please email your paperwork if possible or call our Enrollment Specialist, Dalia Huerta. Thank you!
United Community Center
Attn: Enrollment Specialist
1028 S. 9th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Attend an informational meeting.
Once all paperwork is received, you will be called to set up an appointment. All 6th and 7th grade applications received before February 2023 will be called to set up an appointment immediately.
Director of Family Engagement and Enrollment
Questions About Enrollment?Contact Us